Palladium Mall – Relaxing Mall Of Mumbai
Palladium Mall, Mumbai that located in Lower Parel’s High Street Phoenix is a relaxing place as compare to other malls of South Mumbai due to its long shopping hours, valet parking, and soothing lighting for all visitors.
This mid-town 3 level onyx, marble, and wood panelled lavish shopping mall has top stores of global fashion brands such as Hugo Boss, Burberry, Diesel, DKNY, and Canali. Indian fashion designers include Rohit Bal, Ranna Gill, and Suneet Varma.
There is also The Comedy Store that has weekly comedians from Europe, Canada, and India adds one new edge to Mumbai’s undying entertainment pool. It includes restaurants such as Punjab Grill by Jiggs Kalra, Indigo Deli, and Manchester United Café.
Top 10 likable things of Palladium Malls are –
- Art Deco Design inspiration, made of Italian marble, atrium, and onyx.
- At mall’s main entrance, check out the liveried door attendant with turban and dressed long coat that seems like he is at Rajasthani palace.
- Collective boutique has all the things that men shop for. We liked the in-house hair salon, main-to-measure, and Bespoke Café facility.
- In Mumbai, at premier league nights the mall will never be similar after opening the Manchester United Café Bar. Rest of the time you can visit to top-ups, Skybox, Fame, Dugout area also Manager’s Beach bounded by cheering and noisy footie fans.
- Movenpick the Swiss ice-cream chain outlet offers a stimulating break from shopping, however make it your last store in case you think to take tub back home.
- Braille text on toilet doors is sensible touch as are complete length mirrors in gents. However would all males appreciate mirrors attached to ceiling above urinals?
- Spanish fashion store “Zara” is coming soon for all seasons
- Tushiv – the illusion of art is one of attractive corner of this mall, located in 3rd floor. The eyes of Christ and Buddha occur to follow you wherever you enter in the mall.
- London’s famous Comedy Store starts here and it will serve up stand-up comedy with the combination of refreshing drinks and tasty foods.
- Finally, roster of brands, which are difficult to resist: Rosenthal, Paul Smith, MAC, Tie Rack, Top Shop, Rohit Bal, Burberry and restaurants Rajdhani and Indigo Deli.