How To Apply For MHADA Flats in Mumbai 2012?
Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority (MHADA) housing flats applications are now open in Mumbai and there are 4,034 houses available this time.
You can download the MHADA form online and is available from its official site.
This time MHADA is providing Forms online that is available from May to June 2012. In order to take part in this scheme you have fill the form of 2012.
Dates of MAHDA online applications form 2012:
- Start Date: 3rd May 2012. Starts at 2P.M.
- Close Date: 25th May 2012. Closes at 6P.M
Before filling out the forms please note the following pointers:
- The application form that will be filled should not be given at MHADA office.
- MHADA don’t have any appointed individual or organization for making flat to anyone in the lottery. Therefore who claims this is a forged person and shouldn’t be believed in.
- Its winners should pay for the stamp duty from the flat. Maharashtra Government has commenced this.
- All the basic amenities like electricity will take time be issues to this flats and the possession of the flat will done after producing the tax receipts.
Classification of Income Group:
- Higher Income Group (HIG): INR RS. 40,001 and above
- Middle Income Group (MIG): INR RS. 20,001 To Rs 40,000
- Lower Income Group (MIG): INR RS. 8,001 To RS. 20,000
The Application fee is Rs. 50 and there are 2,593 flats on sale via the lottery and will be available till 31St May 2012.
The office address is mentioned below:
Dy. Chief Officer, (E.M. – I)
Room No. 201, 1st floor
Griha Nirman Bhavan
Mumbai – 400051
Helpline Phone No.: 022-66405099